Wireless network , a world of magic which can change your status very promptly that can get access to the internet very speedily, and make possible conversation more and more than two users such as text messages, downloading and uploading of pictures, hear online radio, music and video downloading with a very high speed. Now a wireless network has become the significant option of any business because of its salient features like speed, security, mobility and Wi-Fi hotspot. Voice applications like VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) can only be possible because of wireless networks. Now wireless networks have become the essential point of any network to make their customer more satisfied.
Now, let’s have a look how the wireless industry is rapidly evolving and is expected to see several trends in the near future:
- Edge Computing and how it matters – Edge computing brings computation and data storage closer to the devices where it’s being gathered, rather than relying on a central location that can be thousands of miles away. The ongoing global deployment of the 5G wireless standard ties into edge computing because 5G enables faster processing for these cutting-edge, low-latency use cases and applications.
- 5G Rollout – 5G is the next generation network. The 5G network rollout has begun and as the 5G network matures, it will have fast speed, better bandwidth, quick reaction times with a standalone architecture which will benefit all the customers to a great extent.
- The AI-Driven Network: AI technology is forecast to affect and improve many aspects of IT operations. A prime application of AI is using it to help run a network and to build the foundation for the network of tomorrow. Future applications could include chatbot alerts, digital experience monitoring and traffic engineering.
- IoT and M2M : IoT is all about connecting devices that weren’t connected to the existing internet to servers, cloud services, and exchanging information commutatively. On the other hand M2M, unlike the IoT, the information is not handled nor processed on servers or cloud services. As machines exchange information with each other, which can increase efficiency and the automation process. IoT records the gathered information as Big Data, it comprehensively can be understood as a technology that includes the M2M sensor network and produces the data through the internet. Therefore, using IoT and M2M together can increase the utilisation of Big Data.
- WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E – Future businesses will benefit from what WiFI 6 and WiFi 6E have to offer to a range of industries and a broader array of applications, from media, transportation and healthcare to agriculture, manufacturing, and logistics. 5G, WiFi 6 and WiFi 6E offer the best connectivity there is for both industrial use and consumers.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality: The use of augmented and virtual reality in both consumer and industrial applications will continue to grow in future, leading to further development of wireless solutions for these technologies.
Come , Let’s Leap Into The Future with the Power of Wireless Technology !!