X108 HF transceiver（Deluxe Version）
- Low noise, single conversion super heterodyne type
- Double balanced diode mixer for extended dynamic range
- 0.2μV receive sensitivity (preamp on)
- Narrow band double tuned bandpass filters covering all HF amateur frequencies including WARC bands
- Six element LPF
- IF channel AGC for constant gain
- Switchable preamplifier & signal attenuator
- High performance narrow band IF crystal filter with shape factor up to 1.7
- Twin VFO for split operation
- S-meter/RF Power/SWR via front panel display
- Optional NB module
- Optional front and rear handles
- RF Output power adjustable between 1 & 20 Watts
- Dedicated MOS RF power transistor for superior performance
- High VSWR protection circuitry for output stage
- built-in CW keyer with adjustable rate
The brand new X108 offered by Excel-Wireless is a compact single conversion HF transceiver covering 0.5 to 30 MHz. Boasting the latest in most compact industrial design, it offers radio amateurs high quality HF capability at a very affordable price. Limited Time ONLY at $795.0/ea, plus free shipping. With one year manufactures warranty.
This offered X108 has been well designed with lots of Attention to the details, for instance, features customized crystals for superb performance in both SSB (2.4 kHz) and CW (500 Hz) modes.
Other features include a switchable AGC circuit, preamplifier and signal attenuator, RIT control for SSB use, and RF output power variable from 1 to 20 Watts. The front panel meter can display incoming signal strength, RF output power and VSWR, and the transceiver includes high VSWR protection circuitry to guard against potential damage to the output stage caused by antenna mismatching.
The RF output stage features quality RF MOS transistors and APC circuitry for constant output across all bands. A noise blanker (NB) module is included, as is a high stability 0.5 ppm TCXO module.
A multi-function digital microphone is supplied as standard, allowing direct operation of many transceiver functions without the need to touch the front panel.
Up to 32 frequencies can be stored in the X108’s memory bank, while a dedicated USB port is provided on the rear of the unit, allowing PC control via appropriate software with the use of a standard USB A-B cable.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 15 in|