Wilson Signal Booster Reach Extreme Marine Kit
- Most powerful Marine signal booster available
- Most powerful uplink and downlink of any weBoost vehicle booster, so you can be as far from the cell towers as possible
- Boosts the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all carriers
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
Supported CarriersThe Wilson Signal Booster Reach Extreme Marine Kit supports the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all major carriers in North America. It does not support any WiMAX or iDEN networks.
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+, 4G LTE & 5G E
- Verizon 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 8 in|
- 470154 – weBoost Drive Reach Signal Booster Kit
- 304420 – Wilson 4G Marine Antenna and 20 ft White Coax Cable
- 901119 – Wilson 4G Marine Antenna Mount
- 955822 – 20 ft. RG58 Coax Cable with N-Male and SMA Male Connectors
- 311135 – Wide-Band Panel Antenna with N-Female Connector
- 2 x 970019 – SMB Plug to SMA Female Adapter
Installing the Wilson Signal Booster Reach Extreme Marine Kit is very easy and can usually be done in just a few minutes.
To start, mount the Marine Antenna as high up as possible on the boat or marine vehicle, in a standard marine fitting or using the included marine antenna mount. Run the attached cable into the boat, connect one of the 970019 adapters to the cable, and then connect to the amplifier’s Outside Antenna port. To the Inside Antenna port, connect the other 970019 adapter, then the inside antenna cable and run to the inside panel antenna, which you’ll mount either on the ceiling or the wall of the boat, in the location where you’ll be using your mobile devices the most. Power on the amplifier and you should immediately start receiving boosted signal.