Wilson Signal Booster Reach Extreme Marine Kit
- Great option for boosting signal in your boat
- Affordable alternative to the Wilson Signal Booster Reach Extreme Marine kit
- Boosts the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all carriers
- Supports multiple phones and data devices simultaneously
Supported CarriersThe Wilson Signal Booster Reach Extreme Marine Kit supports the Voice, 3G, and 4G LTE networks from all major carriers in North America. It does not support any WiMAX or iDEN networks.
- AT&T 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+, 4G LTE & 5G E
- Verizon 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- Sprint 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- T-Mobile 2G, 3G, 4G HSPA+ & 4G LTE
- US Cellular 2G, 3G & 4G LTE
- All other carriers using 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 8 in|
Installing the Wilson Signal Booster 4G Extreme Marine Kit is very easy and can usually be done in just a few minutes.
To start, mount the Marine Antenna using the included marine antenna mount, as high up as possible on the boat or marine vehicle. Run the attached cable into the boat and connect the cable to the amplifier’s Outside Antenna port. To the Inside Antenna port, connect the inside antenna cable and run to the inside panel antenna, which you’ll mount either on the ceiling or the wall in the location where you’ll be using your mobile devices the most. Power on the amplifier and you should immediately start receiving boosted signal.