Wilson Signal 3G Direct Connect Amplifier for M2M
When it comes to running an efficient business, every moment counts. A lost connection is lost time and lost money. Stop waiting for stalled signals. Signal 3G features a dual-band amplifier that is ready to integrate with CDMA modems and is specifically developed for M2M installations—delivering a strong, reliable signal for cellular modems for successful data transfer and cloud migration. Signal 3G improves transmissions speeds while reducing resending of data, ensuring that your company can efficiently transmit, receive and store data across multiple platforms. Best of all, the Signal 3G is configurable to fit virtually any M2M installation.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This amplifier is best for: Providing the most cellular signal possible to a single 3g device that has an antenna port.
- All-in-One Kit? A 4" mag mount antenna is included, but many users opt to purchase a different antenna instead; users of non-SMA devices will need an adapter to connect the amp to their device (sold separately), see above
800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|