weBoost Connect 4G 65db 5-Band Amplifier Kit with Yagi Antenna – 470103 [700/800/1900/1700/2100mhz]
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: users with the ability to carefully/exactly aim an antenna at the cell tower who are looking for a powerful all-in-one kit to provide boosted signal to multiple 3G/4G devices in a mid-size home/office and have the space to accommodate the 50′ of separation between the antennas that this kit requires. Perfect for users who want to use standard RG6 cabling (most amplifiers cannot use RG6 cable). (if you need an omnidirectional antenna instead, contact us for options)
- Coverage area*: 1,000 – 4,000 square feet
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE (gain is minimal for Sprint 4G LTE, and only on the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does not support Sprint’s 2500mhz LTE band)
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
- In order for your system to function properly, you must maintain separation between the exterior and interior antennas (if the antennas are too close together, there will be oscillation/feedback between the antennas and the amplifier will shut down). This amplifier requires approximately 50' of separation between the outside and inside antennas. Separation can be horizontal or vertical.
- If you cannot achieve adequate separation to eliminate oscillation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier, but that will result in a smaller coverage area from the amplifier.
- The Yagi antenna must be aimed directly at the cell tower - if it is not aimed properly or if there are too many obstructions between it and the cell tower, it will not be effective.
- The interior antenna should be at least 10' away from the amplifier.
- Make sure the panel antenna is aimed AWAY from the outside antenna.
Features & Benefits:
- Stronger cellular signal in your home or workspace
- Fewer dropped calls and lost connections
- Faster data downloads
- Longer battery life – up to 2 hours longer talk time
- Boosts voice & data signals
- Works with US cellular carriers
- All needed components included in kit
- Works with virtually all smartphones and mobile hotspots
- Simple installation
- 65dB 5-Band Amplifier
- 304475 - 75 Ohm Yagi Outside Antenna
- 301155 - Wall Mount Panel Antenna
- 2 x 950630 - 30' White RG6 Coax
- 859948 AC power supply
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|