Ubiquiti 2.4GHz NanoStation locoM2
Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCO M2, 2.4 GHz – US Version
Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCO M2, 2.4 GHz (LOCOM2) - US Version
Ubiquiti Networks™ set the standards for the first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the original NanoStation™. The NanoStationM and NanoStationlocoM take the same concept to the future with sleek and elegant form design, along with integrated airMAX™ (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology.
This cost-effective, high performance, and small form factor of NanoStationM and NanoStationlocoM make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy for network business.
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
Latency Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 in|
- Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStationM is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor
- Features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry
- Requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting
- Can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system or use as an airMAX® CPE
- With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration
- Versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services
- Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks
- Use the NanoStation® Mount to quickly mount the NanoStationM on a window or wall. 180° vertical or horizontal adjustment allows for custom positioning
- The Universal Arm Bracket is designed for convenient wall or pole mounting of the NanoStation®M. 90° tilt adjustment allows for easy positioning
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Throughput: 150+ Mbps
- Range: 5+ km
Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCO M2, 2.4 GHz Datasheet: