Ubiquiti 16-Port PoE EdgeSwitch 150 Watt
- Ubiquiti 16-Port PoE EdgeSwitch 150 Watt
- Powerful Enterprise Switch delivers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. Total non-blocking throughput: Up to 26 Gbps for 24-port models and up to 70 Gbps for 48-port models
- Enterprise-class features – Supports an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols and also provides Layer-3 routing capability
- Optical fiber backhaul – Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. For high-capacity uplinks, each 48-port model includes two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps
- Convenient PoE+ support – Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network
- Comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH
- Total non-blocking throughput: 18 Gbps
- Gigabit RJ45 ports: 16
- SFP ports: 2
- Max. power consumption: 150W
If you are looking for Ubiquiti 16-Port PoE EdgeSwitch 150 Watt, you'll find the best WiFi & Networking Products at great price on Excel Wireless. Best quality equipment at an affordable price. A wide range of available products in our catalogue – shop now.
Explore more from Excel-Wireless to find the solution to your telecommunications needs. From a broad range of wireless antennas, to the cable jumpers necessary to make your antennas work right. We also offer cell-phone signal boosters for those who live in rural areas so you can finally catch up on all your favorite streaming shows.
A good rule to remember is that your antenna is only as good as the cable jumper it is attached to. Without a good cable even the best antennas are worthless. Contact our communications experts to find the proper fit for your needs.
Here at Excel-Wireless we pride ourselves on being solution providers, offering both great products and some of the best deals in the business.
If you need help installing your signal boosters, contact us directly and we can arrange for an installation professional to install it for you (limited to the greater Columbia area of South Carolina)
For informational videos relating to some concepts of telecommunications please subscribe to our youtube channel for information regarding our products.
If you need help finding what you need please contact us during regular business hours with respect to the eastern time zone
If you are looking for something that you don’t see on our website please contact us for more information on sourcing particular products.
For customer testimonials regarding our products please follow this link.
Leave a five star rating on our website, and for any complaints or issues please contact us directly and we will get back to you.
Shop More for Less with Excel-Wireless communications, your telecommunications provider. Our goal is to make you a customer for life, not just one purchase.
For custom orders please contact us directly
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 in|
- Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStationM is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor
- Features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry
- Requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting
- Can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system or use as an airMAX® CPE
- With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration
- Versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services
- Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks
- Use the NanoStation® Mount to quickly mount the NanoStationM on a window or wall. 180° vertical or horizontal adjustment allows for custom positioning
- The Universal Arm Bracket is designed for convenient wall or pole mounting of the NanoStation®M. 90° tilt adjustment allows for easy positioning
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Throughput: 150+ Mbps
- Range: 5+ km
Ubiquiti NanoStation LOCO M2, 2.4 GHz Datasheet: