SureCall Force8 Industrial Booster for LTE and 5G
- First 5G signal booster that improves 5G service inside buildings for the T-Mobile (600 MHz) and AT&T (2.3 GHz) bands
- Improves 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals for every US cell carrier, including the Sprint (800 MHz) and AWS-3 bands
- Eliminates dropped and missed calls in buildings up to 80,000-square-feet*
- Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system allows cloud controlled adjustments to the booster anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile app (iPhone | Android)
- Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments
- Customizable kitting and multi-amplifier scalability provide the flexibility to accommodate any buildings floor plan
- Best-in-Industry three-year warranty
SureCall's Force8 is the first bi-directional cell signal amplifier for the 5G network. With the approval of all boosted carriers, Force8 improves 5G cell service for the T-Mobile (600 MHz band) and AT&T (2.3 GHz band). Additionally, Force8 is a HetNet and HetGen solution that improves cell service for every US cellular network and all cellular generations including 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals.
The Force8 industrial grade cell phone signal booster is equipped with Sentry to allow remote access to make incremental adjustments to the system anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile application (iPhone | Android).
Contact Us Here
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 3 in|