SureCall Force5 2.0 Voice & LTE Booster with Yagi/Dome Antennas
- In order for your system to function properly, you must maintain separation between the exterior and interior antennas (if the antennas are too close together, there will be oscillation/feedback between the antennas and the amplifier will shut down). This amplifier requires approximately 60′ of separation between the outside and inside antennas. Separation can be horizontal or vertical.
- If you cannot achieve adequate separation to eliminate oscillation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier, but that will result in a smaller coverage area from the amplifier.
- The interior antenna should be at least 10′ away from the amplifier.
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users who need to provide amplified voice, 3G, and 4G signal for 100+ users in a large structure and want to be able to monitor the installation via the Sentry tool.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G - 4G LTE will only be improved where Sprint is using the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does NOT support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 3 in|