SureCall Force5 2.0 Voice & LTE Booster with Yagi/Dome Antennas
- In order for your system to function properly, you must maintain separation between the exterior and interior antennas (if the antennas are too close together, there will be oscillation between the antennas and the amplifier will shut down). This amplifier requires approximately 60′ of separation between the outside and inside antennas. Separation can be horizontal or vertical.
- If you cannot achieve adequate separation to eliminate oscillation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier, but that will result in a smaller coverage area from the amplifier.
- The interior antenna should be at least 10′ away from the amplifier.
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: Users who need to provide amplified voice, 3G, and 4G signal for 100+ users in a large structure and want to be able to monitor the installation via the Sentry tool.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 700mhz/800mhz/1700mhz/1900mhz/2100mhz networks (which includes most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the US). Supported carriers/networks include:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G - 4G LTE will only be improved where Sprint is using the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does NOT support Sprint's 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- US Cellular 2G/3G/4G
- T-Mobile 2G/3G/4G
- MetroPCS 2G/3G/4G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this amplifier supports it before purchasing! Contact us if you need any assistance.
|Dimensions||14 × 11 × 3 in|