SureCall FlexPro 72db Repeater Kit – Yagi/Panel [800/1900mhz]
Fast Facts about this Product:
- This repeater kit is best for: users with the ability to carefully/exactly aim an antenna at the cell tower who need to provide amplified voice and 3G signal to multiple cellular modems or phones in a home or office and have the space to accommodate the 60′ of separation between the outside and inside antennas that this kit requires. If you can’t accurately aim the antenna, purchase the kit with the omni antenna
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: 800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G
- Sprint 2G/3G, plus 4G LTE where Sprint is using the 1900mhz band. This amplifier does NOT support Sprint’s 2500mhz LTE band
- AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as “4G” – NOT LTE)
- T-Mobile and Cricket voice only
- Does NOT work with LTE for any carrier but Sprint, nor AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G)
- In order for your system to function properly, you must maintain separation between the exterior and interior antennas (if the antennas are too close together, there will be oscillation/feedback between the antennas and the amplifier will shut down). This amplifier requires approximately 60' of separation between the outside and inside antennas. Separation can be horizontal or vertical.
- If you cannot achieve adequate separation to eliminate oscillation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier, but that will result in a smaller area of effect from the amplifier.
- The Yagi antenna must be aimed directly at the cell tower - if it is not aimed properly or if there are too many obstructions between it and the cell tower, it will not be effective. If you can't accurately aim the antenna, we recommend buying the kit with the omni antenna instead.
- The interior antenna should be at least 10' away from the amplifier.
- Make sure the panel antenna is aimed AWAY from the outside antenna.
- Contact Us Here
|Dimensions||7 × 1 × 5 in|