MIMO Dual Pol Dual Band Sector Antenna 2300-2700/5150-5850MHz, 16/18 dbi
Dual band: 2300-2700MHz and 5150-5850MHz, Dual Pol MIMO with 2XN-female connector, 16/18 dbi gain.
Frequency: 2300-2700MHz and 5150-5850MHz, gain: 16dBi/18 dbi. Ideally applicable for the application of 2300-2700MHz, and 5 GHz Vertical & Horizontal Dual Polarization MiMO Sector Antenna features excellent front to back ratio. It is ideally suited for MIMO applications, point to point systems, 802.11a wireless LAN equipment for the 2300-2700MHz and 5150-5850MHz wide band.
|Dimensions||45 × 6 × 4 in|
Features and Applications
- 2 N Female connector
- 2300-2700MHz and 5150-5850MHz dual band
- Dual Polarization
- Superior performance
- Light weight
- Durable UV-stable, UL flame rated radome
- MIMO(Multiple Input Multiple Output)
- All weather operation
- 2300-2700MHz WiMax band applications
- 5.8GHz UNII, ISM, applications
- 2.4GHz and 5150-5850MHz Wireless LAN systems
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point System
- 5.4 GHz Band Applications Unlicensed European 5.4 GHz Band Applications
- WiFi Systems
- Radio Local Area Networks (RLAN)
- Wireless Bridges
Click on the datasheets below to learn more about2.3-2.7GHz/ 5 GHz Vertical & Horizontal Dual Polarization MiMO Sector Antenna.
2.3-2.7GHz/5 GHz Dual Polarization dual band MiMO Sector Antenna Datasheet – ZDAFP5159D
The PDF(s) above require Adobe Acrobat Reader for proper viewing. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the newest version, please click here.