Guardian4 Public Safety Amplifier
Industrial level Public Safety booster that requires re-transmit agreements with the carriers.
- Can cover up to 80,000 sq ft as part of a professionally designed and installed solution.
SureCall Guardian4 Public Safety Amplifier
SureCall's Guardian4™ Public Safety Band signal booster amplifies FirstNet signals for crucial communications, providing consistent signals for First Responders and other public safety officials who use public safety band and firstnet band communication in a large areas.
Guardian4 is equipped with a dual-band booster that has a maximum gain of 80dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready) and 800 MHz.
In many cases, newly constructed buildings with considerable size, or existing buildings that increase capacity by expanding the building footprint are required to have signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy.
Guardian4 meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510 and features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure. Additionally, Guardian4 comes equipped with dry contact 7-pin alarming capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring. The Guardian4 BDA amplifier features sturdy metal construction and is covered by an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet) and 800 MHz
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- Features built-in SureCall Sentry™ remote monitoring hardware with ethernet port
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed
- Meets code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510
- Dry contact 7-pin alarm, UPS and Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- A/C 110V or D/C 12-20V power option
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments)
Please Note: This is an industrial signal booster that requires carrier approval before operating the amplifier. This is NOT a consumer device and is only meant for professional installers. You may be at risk for hefty fines if you operate this device without carrier approval.
Your purchase is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so you can try it risk free, and our friendly, US-based technical support team is standing by to assist with anything you need. Your equipment is also covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty, for extra peace of mind.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 20 in|
This is NOT a CONSUMER device.
It is designated for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.