- Three outdoor antenna ports for exclusive Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) Technology
- Wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud
- Remote management, monitoring, and adjustment of amplifier via smartphone or tablet
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- +26 dBm maximum uplink power, +17 dBm maximum downlink power
- Covers up to 40,000 sq. ft. per amplifier with enhanced cell signal on all available network speeds
- Color LCD touchscreen display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup, control, and troubleshooting
- FCC-approved and compatible with all US mobile carrier networks
- Rack-mount installation
The WilsonPro Enterprise 1300R in-structure cellular amplifier that represents the latest in cell signal amplifying technology—starting with its all-new Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) technology.
Depending on cell tower locations, it can run up to three outdoor antennas; each dedicated to a specific frequency band to amplify signals from multiple towers. Based on user need or preference, Enterprise 1300R also utilizes “common mode” as a default; requiring only a single outdoor antenna to deliver enhanced cell signal coverage within an area up to 40,000 sq. ft per amplifier.
With wired or LTE access (using the built-in cellular modem) to the WilsonPro Cloud for remote functionality, integrators and building managers can remotely manage, monitor, and adjust the Enterprise 1300R using a smartphone or tablet. Immediate notifications are received via email or text. Designed to reach towers at greater distances, it also produces up to 26 dBm in uplink and up to 17 dBm in downlink—making it one of the most powerful amplifiers within its price range.
Designed for rack-mount configuration. A wall-mount option available (Enterprise 1300.)
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 5 in|