Cel-Fi PRO 3G/4G/LTE Smart Signal Booster for AT&T
- There must be at least one bar of usable signal at the window in which you install the Network Unit.
- If the Network Unit and Coverage Unit will be installed too far apart from each other for them to communicate wirelessly, you can use the PRO-X Accessory to connect them via cable instead.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports WCDMA/HSPA+/LTE(FDD).
- Up to 100dB of system gain in each band, simultaneously.
- Wirelessly (5GHzU-NII) linked Network and Coverage Units.
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz) and femtocell devices.
- Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage.
- Automatic Gain Control based on real-time echo-cancellation.
- Adaptive signal equalization.
- Nextivity’s 3rd-generation (ARES) chipset with 6 core processor
- Up to four (4) cellular bands supported. Cel-Fi PRO boosts service in the U.S. for AT&T only.
- Support for E-UTRA bands 2 (1900), 4 (1700/2100), 5 (850) and 12/17 (700).
- Support for 3GPP Rel.10 features.
- Seamless integration with the Macro networks. No handset registration, GPS signal requirements, or call handoff problems.
- Secure and ciphered provisioning.
- Max EIRP; 10dBm downlink & 24dBm uplink, per band.
- Network-Safe software prevents uplink system gain from exceeding path loss and eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
- Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
- System shuts down upon Operator’s network command or failure detection.
- Users can be assured communications are secure, through the encrypted wireless link.
- Registration, Software Updates and Tech Mode support with the Wave mobile app allowing installer to easily collect network information.
- Enables the system to communicate with smart phones and the Cel-Fi Wave mobile app for improved functionality.
- Cel-Fi remains fully functional, even when there are other RF emitters present.
- Subscriber devices enjoy significant improvements in battery life.
- Network Unit
- Coverage Unit
- 2 Power Supplies
- 2 Mounting Brackets
- Quick Start Guide
The Cel-Fi Pro Smart Signal Booster is for homeowners and businesses that are looking to improve their indoor cellular signal. This repeater kit works on the AT&T U.S. network to enhance voice and data transfer on their 2G, 3G, LTE and VoLTE bands. Cel-Fi Pro provides coverage up to 13,000 square feet, making it perfect for large homes and offices. Multiple units of the Cel-Fi AT&T booster can be deployed in large offices and will not interfere with coverage strength.
Cel-Fi boosters are especially different from traditional repeaters, as these intelligent boosters are the only ones that are wireless-in/wireless-out. The Network Unit receives the signal from the mobile network, requiring as little as one bar of signal (-104 dBm RSCP and -120 dBm RSRP). This signal is relayed wirelessly to the Coverage Unit that amplifies it for up to 100dB of gain. The device automatically encrypts the wireless link to keep all communication secure. Up to four different E-Ultra cellular bands are supported by the Smart Signal Booster, which remains fully functional around other RG signal emitters and Wi-Fi devices.
Cel-Fi is known for products that are easy to set up. This booster doesn't require the installation of external antennas or bulky coaxial cables. It also doesn’t require handset registration or a configuration setup by the user. In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment, including to changes made by your carrier or to changes caused by nearby equipment like Wi-Fi or other Cel-Fi devices. A software-based coverage pattern optimizes gain for better performance. Using an AT&T booster from Cel-Fi simplifies signal boosting and can significantly increase your mobile broadband coverage area.
- Coverage area*:
- All-in-One Kit? YES
- Compatibility: This amplifier supports 3G, 4G, LTE and VoLTE for AT&T only. It is NOT compatible or approved for use with ANY other carrier.
- Installation: Cel-Fi doesn't require the installation of external antennas, bulky coaxial cables, handset registration, or a configuration setup by the user. In fact, Cel-Fi intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment-including to changes made by your carrier, or to changes caused by nearby equipment like Wi-Fi, or other Cel-Fi devices.
- Contact Us Here
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 4 in|
- RF Specifications:
- 1st channel: B12
- Frequency: 729-746 & 699-716
- 2nd channel: B4
- Frequency: 2110-2155 & 1710-1755
- 3rd channel: B5
- Frequency: 869-894 & 824-849
- 4th channel: B2
- Frequency: 1930-1990 & 1850-1910
- 1st channel: B12
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C
- Storage temperature:-25° to 60°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- 12VDC via external supply (two included)
- External Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 47-63Hz
- Power consumption less than 25W per unit
- Physical Specification:
- Network Unit: 179 x 155 x 110mm, Weight 19oz.
- Coverage Unit: 160 x 164 x 79mm, Weight 16oz.
- Certifications & Compliance:
- FCC Parts 15, 20, 22, 24, 27
- RoHS (six of six) / WEEE (2002/96/EC)