746-869 MHz Omni Directional Antenna 6 dBi
● High Performance with 100% tested on a network analyzer ● UV retard radome ● Easy installation with robust mounting brackets. ● N-Female industry standard connector, ideal for the public transportation tracking, and first responder network.
Frequency: 746-869MHz, gain: 6 dBi omnidirectional antenna designed for the 700MHz and 800 MHz LTE and public safety band. Multipoint applications where high performance and wide coverage is desired.
This omnidirectional antenna features an integral N-Female type connector, with heavy duty fiber glass radome, thick wall aluminum ferrule base, robust mounting brackets. Mounting is easy with a dual u-bolt mast mounting kit, allows installation on masts up to 2.0" in diameter.
The omni’s are DC grounded for lightning protection. Fiberglass radome for durability, aesthetics and long service life. Designed for all weather industrial operations.
|Dimensions||45 × 4 × 4 in|
Features And Applications
- Superior all weather performance
- Rugged industrial grade design
- Lightweight fiberglass radome
- Integral N-Female connector
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket
- 700MHz upper Band
- 700MHz public safety band
- 800MHz band
- Multipoint applications
Frequency range: 746-869MHz
Antenna Gain: 6 dbi
Vertical beam width: 20 deg
Input imedance: 50 Ohm
Maximum input power: 200 W
dimension: 45″ long, 1″ diameter
Radome material: Fiberglass
Wind rate: 120 miles/hour