698-755 MHz Omni Directional Antenna 8 dBi
● High Performance with 100% tested on a network analyzer ● UV retard radome ● Easy installation with robust mounting brackets. ● N-Female industry standard connector
Frequency: 698-755MHz, gain: 8dBi 700 MHz omnidirectional antenna series designed for the 700MHz AT & T LTE and public safety band. Multipoint applications where high gain and wide coverage is desired.
700 MHz omnidirectional antenna series features an integral N-Female type connector, with heavy duty fiber glass radome, thick wall aluminum ferrule base, robust mounting brackets. Mounting is easy with a dual u-bolt mast mounting kit, allows installation on masts up to 2.0" in diameter.
The omni’s are DC grounded for lightning protection. Fiberglass radome for durability, aesthetics and long service life. Designed for all weather industrial operations.
|Dimensions||65 × 5 × 5 in|
Features And Applications
- Superior all weather performance
- Rugged industrial grade design
- Lightweight fiberglass radome
- Integral N-Female connector
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket
- 700MHz WiMAX lower Band
- 700MHz public safety band
- Multipoint applications
Click on the datasheets below to learn more about 700 MHz omnidirectional antenna series.
698-755MHz omnidirectional antenna Datasheet – ZDAQJ700
The PDF(s) above require Adobe Acrobat Reader for proper viewing. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the newest version, please click here.