5150-5850 MHz Grid Parabolic Antenna 30 dBi
Covers 5150-5850MHz, with 30 dbi gain. Ideal for 5.8GHz wireless applications. Constructed with die cast aluminum for durability and performance. Two piece design reduced the shipping cost significantly.
|Dimensions||25 × 40 × 6 in|
Features And Applications
- 5150-5850MHz wide band
- Excellent front to back ratio
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- UV stable light gray powder coat finish
- Easy to assemble
- All weather operation
- 5.8GHz UNII, ISM, WiFi applications
- 5150-5850MHz Wireless LAN systems
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point System
- 5.4 GHz Band Applications Unlicensed European 5.4 GHz Band Applications
- WiFi Systems
- Radio Local Area Networks (RLAN)
- Wireless Bridges
Click on the datasheets below to learn more about 5 GHz wide band grid parabolic dish Antennas.
5150-5850MHz Grid parabolic antenna Datasheet – ZDAGP5159
The PDF(s) above require Adobe Acrobat Reader for proper viewing. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the newest version, please click here.
To View STEP File, Follow This Link: ZDAGP5159-30-6STEPFILE