5 GHz Wide band Grid Parabolic Antenna 34 dBi
Covers 5150-5850MHz, with 34 dbi gain. Ideal for 5GHz wireless applications. Constructed with die cast aluminum for durability and performance. 4 piece design reduced the shipping cost significantly.
|Dimensions||50 × 20 × 6 in|
Features And Applications
- 5150-5850MHz wide band
- Excellent front to back ratio
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- UV stable light gray powder coat finish
- 4-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble
- All weather operation
- 5.8GHz UNII,ISM, applications
- 5150-5850MHz Wireless LAN systems
- Point to Point, Point to Multi-point System
- 5.4 GHz Band Applications Unlicensed European 5.4 GHz Band Applications
- WiFi Systems
- Radio Local Area Networks (RLAN)
- Wireless Bridges
Click on the datasheets below to learn more about 5 GHz wide band grid parabolic dish Antennas.
5150-5850MHz Grid parabolic antenna Datasheet – ZDAGP-1.2
The PDF(s) above require Adobe Acrobat Reader for proper viewing. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or would like to upgrade to the newest version, please click here.