2.4-2.5 GHz grid parabolic antenna 27 dBi, die-cast
For 2.4GHz wifi applications, cover 2.4-2.5GHz, with 27 dBi gain. 4-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble，Mounting bracket included.
Frequency:2400-2500MHz, gain:27dBi , 2.4 GHz Grid parabolic dish Antennas series features high gain. It is ideally suited for directional applications. Applications include point to point systems, point to multi-point and wireless bridges in the 2.4GHz ISM band as well as IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LAN systems. Its compact design makes it nearly invisible in most installations, and it can be installed for either vertical or horizontal polarization. 2.4 GHz Grid parabolic dish Antennas series's construction features a rust-proof die cast aluminum reflector grid for superior strength and light weight. This antenna's 2-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble and significantly reduces shipping costs. The grid surface is UV powder coated for durability and aesthetics. The open-frame grid design minimizes wind loading. The antenna is supplied with a 60 degree tilt and swivel mast mount kit. This allows installation at various degrees of incline for easy alignment. It can be adjusted up or down from 0deg to 60deg.
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 6 in|
Features And Applications
- 4-piece reflector grid is simple to assemble
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- UV stable light gray powder coat finish
- Easy to assemble
- All weather operation
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g Wireless LAN & IEEE 802.11n (Pre-N, Draft-N) Applications
- WiFi Systems & Long-range Directional Applications
- Point to Point Systems & Point to Multi-point Systems
- Wireless Bridges, Backhaul Applications & Wireless Video Systems